Go Vegan without Losing Your Curves
Do you want to explore a vegan diet, but don't want to sacrifice your womanly curves to do it? Well, you're in the right place.
You can have your healthy body and keep your booty too!
So many women avoid the plant-based lifestyle because they are afraid of waking up one day and seeing the physique of a 14-year old boy gymnast in the mirror.
Maybe that was just me, but I digress.
People often assume extreme weight loss is inevitable when transitioning from the Standard American Diet (SAD) to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
You may experience some weight reduction, but just how much is something you can control.
Vegan does not always mean healthy or even fat-free. You could have diet completely made up of donuts, chips, candy (we'd never encourage that)! Does that sound healthy?
Even if you are making the change for the health benefits, and plan to adopt a diet of whole foods, it's totally possible to maintain your curves.
That's where we come in!
Benefits of a Vegan Lifestyle
Before we get into curve management, we're going to show you some of the benefits you may experience as a result of changing your nutritional lifestyle.
- A plant-based diet can help prevent and even reverse a number of dis-eases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
- It's a cruelty-free diet, which means you will no longer be supporting the pain and suffering inflicted upon animals by the meat & dairy industries.
- If losing weight is your goal, then this is definitely the lifestyle for you. You can also rid your body of all kinds of waste and toxins I'm sure you never even knew you had.
- Restore your body's pH balance. An overly acidic body is a breeding ground for dis-ease; and an alkaline diet provides your body with the fuel to function optimally.
These are just some of the benefits; you'll discover many more. I've met people that embarked upon this journey for weight loss, and found a deeper spiritual connection through their diet. You just never know what awaits you.
What's on our site...
- Tips on how to become vegan. We'll show you how to ditch the cheese and bacon once and for all.
- Healthy nutritional guidelines, with a thorough introduction to the food pyramid
- Delicious recipes? Certainly! We've got them all, with everything from avocados to zucchinis.
- We even share some of our favorite drinks, like coconut water and variety of milk alternatives.
- We'll also share our thoughts on the latest vegan cookbooks; and we look forward to you sharing yours too.
- In an effort to make your transition to a vegan diet smoother, we've also developed a meal plan. Now, there's no guess-work on what to buy, what to cook, or where to shop. We've taken care of it all.
- Most importantly, you will find a community of people, worldwide, that will share this journey with you.
Get the most out of your experience by:
- Subscribing to the blog, so you can keep up with the latest news, recipes, books, and updates to the site.
- And, signing up for our FREE monthly newsletter, and joining thousands of people that are enjoying our specials, videos, and much much more.
- The Different Types of Vegetarians
- The most popular types of vegetarians are usually the lacto-ovo vegetarians and vegans, but there are many more that fall under the vegetarian umbrella.
- The Vegan Food Pyramid
- The vegan food pyramid serves as an excellent guide to creating a balanced vegan diet.
- What Is A Vegan?
- What is a Vegan? Vegan is a word that many use, but few understand. It's much more than just eating fruits and vegetables.
- What Do Vegans Eat Everyday?
- What do vegans eat? Grass and berries, right? Well, contrary to popular belief, the vegan diet is quite diverse.
- How To Become A Vegan In 3 Simple Steps
- Learn how to become a vegan in just three steps. Increase your probability of success with these simple tips.
- Why did you Go Vegan?
- Find out why so many are deciding to go vegan, and perhaps a reason for you to do the same.
- Choosing The Best Drinking Water: How & Where to find quality water
- Finding the best drinking water is a difficult task, considering the different takes on bottled and tap. Don't know which ones are worth your time and money? We can help.
- Coconut Water: Miracle or Myth
- Coconut water is a refreshing, nutrient-filled beverage that has created quite a buzz lately in the states. What is it? Where did it come from?
- Why Vegan Milk Substitutes Are Better For Your Health
- Milk substitutes are healthier alternatives to cow's milk. Research the dangers of dairy and decide for yourself.
- Health Benefits of Soy Milk & Some Causes For Alarm Too
- The benefits of soy milk may outweigh the dangers, but that's for you to decide. Start your research here.
- Eat Organic For Less
- Eat organic without breaking the bank. It's totally possible! These simple tips will help you do just that.
- Burn Belly Fat with these 7 Foods
- Burn belly fat with these everyday foods. No gimmicks, no tricks, just nature.
- How to Tighten Loose Skin During Weight Loss
- Tighten loose skin without surgery by following these very simple, but effective, tips.
- How Obesity Affects the Body
- Obesity has been linked to some serious, and even fatal, health concerns. Do you know if your body has more curves than it can handle?
- 6 Natural Allergy Relief Remedies
- Natural allergy relief remedies are plentiful, and have none of the side effects that come along with prescription drugs.
- 7 High Blood Pressure Healing Foods, Herbs & Spices
- High blood pressure can be managed with a healthy diet and exercise, but there are powerful foods, herbs & spices that can help get it under control too.
- pH Balance and Your Body: It's All Connected
- pH balance affects all of your body's systems. Learn how it works and how to maintain it here.
- How the Alkaline Diet Can Revitalize Your Body & Mind
- The alkaline diet has become increasingly popular in recent years, but not many understand the science behind it. There's a method to the madness, and it's all about your pH balance.
- Alkaline Ionized Water: Is it Snake Oil?
- Alkaline ionized water provides your body with an abundance of readily available energy. Can it transform your health or is it a masterfully crafted scam?
- Beyonce Goes Vegan to Stay Fit
- Beyonce wards off excessive weight gain with vegan pregnancy diet; and sticks with it, post-pregnancy, to get her best body ever.
- Chaka Khan Reverses Type 2 Diabetes & Hypertension with Plant-Based Lifestyle
- Chaka Khan loses 60lbs and kicks type 2 diabetes meds with plant-based diet
- Erykah Badu's Vegan Diet
- Erykah Badu is a star among a growing population of black vegans; and she's shining light on the benefits of a vegan diet.
- Michelle Pfeiffer Adopts Bill Clinton's Diet to Achieve Ageless Look
- Michelle Pfeiffer credits Bill Clinton for her timeless beauty and heart attack proof lifestyle.
- Venus Williams Fights Autoimmune Disease With Vegan Diet
- Venus Williams goes vegan to fight the autoimmune disease Sjogren's Syndrome.
- Curvy Vegan Blog
- Keep up with The Curvy Vegan! Receive the latest recipes, health tips, and everything else we may discover on this journey.
- Contact us for all inquiries here.
- Search Results
- results page